Joining a new startup Smart Cloud
Last week, I agreed to join a new startup Smart Cloud (working title). What the startup is about and what we’re going to build I will hopefully be able to talk more about in the future.
But for now, I thought it would be interesting to document our journey through technology from the absolute beginning to (hopefully) a thriving billion dollar success (or an abysmal failure and deep shame but more likely, something in the middle).
So, in the near future, I hope to be able to write about:
- Which principles do we follow?
- What technologies do we pick and why?
- Which practices do we use and why?
- What type of architecture do we aim for and how does it evolve?
- What do we value (both technically and culturally)?
And as the system evolves:
- What works and what doesn’t?
- What did we change?
- What can’t we change anymore but wish we could?
Anyway, I’m super excited to get started on this journey.